Sony Philippines has announced their “Go Wide: Sweep Panorama On-the-Spot” photo contest in Intramuros. The contest is open to all delegates of PhotoWorld Asia 2012.
Here’s how it works:
1. The first ten (10) delegates who will register for the contest will be chosen as the 10 participants for the actual photo shooting to be held in Intramuros, Manila on January 24, 2012 (9:00am to 12:00nn).
2. Short briefing will be conducted on the day of the photo shoot.
3. Sony will lend 10 Sony Alpha cameras to the 10 participants for the panorama shooting contest around Intramuros. Submission of up to 3 entries will be allowed.
4. Entries will be showcased in the Sony booth during the entire PhotoWorld Asia event on January 26-31, 2012. Best Panorama Shot will be awarded with a Sony digital still camera Cyber-shot W570 (worth P10,000) on January 31, 2012 at the Sony booth during the trade show at the Glorietta Activity Center.
5. Sony exclusive Alpha photographer’s vest plus premium items will be given as consolation prizes.
To register, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name/Address/Contact Number/ Email address. Do not forget to attach a scanned or photo copy of your PhotoWorld Asia Official Receipt or bank deposit slip.