The FPPF has launched the CAREER PATH MENTORING PROGRAM or CPMP. FPPF President Pablo Beltran said the program aims to provide a guide to those who have finished the Basic or Advanced workshops of the FPPF, and intending to pursue photography as a career or sideline.
If you have completed at least the Basic workshop you are eligible to attend the pilot module on May 28 (Sunday) at the FPPF Art Chamber in Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Manila starting at 9 a.m.
This is what the program will provide:
1. What are the documentation requirements if you intend to go freelance or open a small studio.
2. Leadership principles and what it takes to succeed.
3. Marketing and what to learn in selling.
4. Afternoon session: a short lecture on digital marketing.
5. Inspiring interviews from successful photographers.
6. How to set up a studio and demo of studio lighting
7. Q & A
Certificates will be issued. We intend to hold the program once every 2 months. Once you attend the lecture, you can apply for membership with FPPF as an Associate Member which will entitle you to join activities of the FPPF and enjoy discounts offered by FPPF sponsors. A membership fee of P500.00 a year will be charged.
[UPDATE MAY 23, 2017: WE HAVE REACHED THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS FOR THE SEMINAR, WE HAVE STOPPED ACCEPTING PARTICIPANTS FOR THIS BATCH ON MAY 28. WE SHALL BE DOING THE FPPF CAREER PATH MENTORING PROGRAM REGULARLY, EVERY 2 MONTHS OR EVERY QUARTER, SO PLEASE WATCH FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE NEXT FPPF CPMP. WE THANK EVERYBODY FOR THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE.]