The FPPF is again holding the CAREER in PHOTOGRAPHY MENTORING PROGRAM or CPMP for photographers on November 18, 2017 in Fort Santiago. FPPF President Pablo Beltran said the program aims to provide a guide to those who have finished the Basic or Advanced workshops of the FPPF, and intending to pursue photography as a career or sideline.
If you have completed at least the Basic workshop you are eligible to attend this Saturday seminar at the FPPF Art Chamber in Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Manila starting at 9 a.m.
This is what the program will provide:
1. What are the documentation requirements if you intend to go freelance or open a small studio.
2. Leadership principles and what it takes to succeed.
3. Marketing and what to learn in selling.
4. Afternoon session: a short lecture on digital marketing.
5. Inspiring interviews from successful photographers.
6. How to set up a studio and demo of studio lighting
7. Q & A
Certificates will be issued. Once you attend the lecture, you can apply for membership with FPPF as an Associate Member which will entitle you to join activities of the FPPF and enjoy discounts offered by FPPF sponsors. A membership fee of P500.00 a year will be charged, which also serves as your entrance fee to the CPMP seminar.
Please register with the form below. A confirmation message will appear on this same page if you have successfully registered, no email shall be sent.