Ms. Maricris Fabi Carlos will teach participants the step-by-step process in creating her magnificent art works from photographs. Her Amorsoloesque technique is a tribute to the late master painter and National Artist Fernando Amorsolo – the evocative color and distinctive lighting. “The Amorsoloesque concept, as inspired by National Artist Fernando Amorsolo whose art depicts Filipino culture, is a borne out of our own innate love for portraitures and landscapes,” Maricris says. “Through a brilliant amount of tweaking, a mere photo metamorphoses into a more dramatic work of art. The paintings of Amorsolo and his canvas live again in my photographs. Amorsoloesque is a learning technique; the only limit is your imagination.”
-Learn the right combination using Photoshop effects and filters.
– Learn the shortcut techniques and commands.- Camera settings to achieve Amorsoloesque effect.
– Learn portraiture techniques-
Know the ambient lighting techniques- Sharpening techniques-
How to combine textures by using blend mode and masking.
-Understanding of Adj. Layers for basic and advanced photoshop tools
– Learn how to achieve for skin toning and skin softening techniques
– Learn the right combination using Photoshop effects and filters
Schedule of activity:
9:00 – 11:00 am – PHOTOSHOOT (with working break)
11:00 – 12:00 pm – LUNCH
12:00 – 3:00 pm – PROCESSING TECHNIQUES3:00 – 3:30 pm – BREAK
3:30 – 5:00 pm EXERCISES
1) DSLR CAMERA
2) Laptop and mouse/tablet with CS5 installed. (if you don’t have a copy, you can download a trial version)
3) Knowledge in basic Photoshop tools, familiar with layers, blending modes and masking.
Workshop fee is P3,500. Please call FPPF, tel: 5247576, to reserve your seat.