Fine arts photographer Maricris Fabi Carlos is once again holding her highly acclaimed one-day “Amorsoloesque” post-processing workshop on April 8, 2018 at the FPPF in Fort Santiago. Maricris’ style of post-processing pays tribute to the late master painter and National Artist Fernando Amorsolo, with the evocative color and distinctive lighting. She will teach participants the step-by-step process in creating her magnificent art works from photographs.
• Learn the right combination using Photoshop effects and filters.
• Learn the shortcut techniques and commands – camera settings to achieve the Amorsoloesque effect.
• Learn portraiture techniques – know the ambient lighting techniques- Sharpening techniques – how to combine textures by using blend mode and masking.
• Understanding of Adjustment Layers for basic and advanced photoshop tools
• Learn how to achieve for skin toning and skin softening techniques
• Learn the right combination using Photoshop effects and filters
Schedule of activity:
9:00 – 11:00 am – PHOTOSHOOT (with working break)
11:00 – 12:00 pm – LUNCH
12:00 – 3:00 pm – PROCESSING TECHNIQUES3:00 – 3:30 pm – BREAK
3:30 – 5:00 pm EXERCISES
1) DSLR CAMERA
2) Laptop and mouse/tablet with Adobe Photoshop installed. (if you don’t have a copy, you can download a trial version)
3) Knowledge in basic Photoshop tools, familiar with layers, blending modes and masking.
Workshop fee is P3,500. Please call FPPF, tel: 5247576, to reserve your seat or register with the form below: