The 4th edition of the CAREER in PHOTOGRAPHY MENTORING PROGRAM or CPMP for photographers will be on April 25, 2018 in Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Manila. The program aims to provide a guide to those who have finished the Basic or Advanced workshops of the FPPF and intending to pursue professional photography as career or sideline.
If you have completed at least the Basic workshop you are eligible to attend this Saturday seminar at the FPPF Art Chamber in Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Manila starting at 9 a.m.
1. Documentation requirements if you intend to go freelance or open a small studio.
2. Leadership principles and what it takes to succeed.
3. Marketing and what to learn in selling.
4. A short lecture on digital marketing.
5. Inspiring interviews from successful photographers.
6. How to set up a studio and demo of studio lighting.
7. Q & A
Certificates will be issued. Once you attend the lecture, you can apply for membership with FPPF as an Associate Member which will entitle you to join activities of the FPPF and enjoy discounts offered by FPPF sponsors. A membership fee of P500.00 a year will be charged, which also serves as your entrance fee to the CPMP seminar.
Seminar: CPMP 4
Venue: FPPF Art Chamber 2
Date: April 25, 2018
Please register with the form below.