FPPF Children’s Photography Workshop
We’re bringing back the Kiddie Photo Workshop for children this summer season. The 2-day workshop aims to provide children, ages 6-16 years old, some worthwhile activities while school is off. Give your child the gift of photography this summer!
- To teach children basic photography lessons so they take properly exposed pictures.
- Impart composition lessons to children so they make pleasing and beautiful photographs.
- Instill confidence in children by teaching them to master a new skill for creative expression.
- Pride and satisfaction with pictures of people and places created by the children themselves.
Teaching Method: Hands-on, with P&S and DSLR cameras; See-Shoot-Show: see how it’s done, shoot it correctly, and show me your pictures. Repeat.
April 17 & 18, 2018 (Tue-Wed)
Venue: FPPF Art Chambers, Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Manila.
- Finding interesting subjects to shoot. Teaching children how to look at things.
- Things that affect exposure: ISO, shutter speed, aperture.
- Auto and other modes of shooting.
- Light and how it affects the photograph.
- Framing subjects for a pleasing composition.
- Hands-on shooting inside Fort Santiago
- People photos, how to take portraits.
- Landscape photos, views of beautiful views, trees and flowers.
- Night shots, sports, pets, and vacation photos.
- Review of shooting & composition lessons.
- Exhibit of photos taken by the children, critique and judging.
Workshop Fee: P3,500
Federation of Philippine Photographers Foundation
302-Annex FEMII Bldg., A. Soriano St.
Tels: 524-7576, 524-4175